back to news and insights
How to wash your car when using the self-serve wash bays at Tamworth Car and Dog Wash
December 15, 2022
- First apply tyre cleaner to all the wheels and tyres.
- Leave the tyre cleaner to soak while you apply the pre-soak.
- Always apply the pre-soak from the bottom up
- Applying from the top down can lead to run lines.
- Next rinse the whole car, again from the bottom up with high pressure soap.
- If you wash has hot high pressure soap you will see improved results
- Always rinse the foam brush before using it
- A quality hog hair brush will NOT scratch or mark
- A dirty brush used directly on a dirty car might scratch or mark the surface
- Never begin washing with the foam brush on a dry car
- Once thoroughly rinsed it is not an appropriate time to use the foam brush.
- This is after the worst of the dirt has already gone
- Rinse the entire car from the top down.
- The car is now clean and ready for shine and protection applications
- Apply low pressure clear coat or Splatter Wax to the entire car.
- Rinse off with the Proshine Ceramic or high pressure rinse
- Rinsing off with Proshine Ceramic provides an extra layer of protection.
- Always finish with a thorough rinse of spot free water from the top down.
- This water has been specially filtered to ensure it is free from impurities
- Leaving no unsightly water marks or spots as he vehicle dries
- Now you can drive away in the clean car with pride!